It’s little owl’s birthday and mummy owl has baked her a delicious cake. “What a delicious looking cake says the little mouse, can I have a piece?” And then, along comes the big monster, “Gimme all that cake, I’m hungry.”
- Should little owl give mouse a piece of cake?
- Should little owl give the monster a piece of cake?
- If the monster takes the whole cake, what will happen to little owl?
- If little owl is upset, was it OK for the monster to take the cake?
- If little owl doesn’t mind about the cake, was it OK for the monster to take the cake?
Some people might say what the monster did was bullying.
- What do you think bullying means?
- Was what the monster said OK?
- Was what the monster did OK?