If an alien came down and saw a box of funny coloured paper with a ribbon tied around it, would they think its special? Why when we look at these boxes do we think there must be something inside? And why do we get excited?
- Is this a present?
- Is this piece of rubbish I found a present?
- If you give me this piece of rubbish, is it a present?
- Inside is a cardboard tube, so was it a present?
- Is the cardboard tube a toy?
- If you don’t want to play with it, is it a toy?
- If you do want to play with it, is it a toy?