This session is based on the book 'The Rainbow Fish' by Marcus Pfister.
The rainbow fish is the most beautiful fish in the sea. No other fish has such sparkly and colourful scales. When another fish asks if they can have one of those sparkly scales, the rainbow fish says ‘no’. Now she doesn’t have any friends. What should she do?
- Should she give the scales away?
- Should she give her last scale away?
- Is it OK not to give the scales away?
- Is the rainbow fish caring?
- Is she caring about herself?
- Is she caring about others?
- Are the other fish caring?