The 2 Square
Take a look at the 2s above. How many numbers do you think are there?
- How many different answers can you think of?
- If someone said that there are no numbers there, can you say why they might say that?
- What is a number?
- Are numbers real or made up?
- Are numbers invented or discovered?
- Where can numbers be found?
- Are the symbols that you see in ‘the 2 square’ numbers?
- If not, what are numbers then?
- Draw a number 2 on a piece of blank paper. Now stare at it for a few minutes. Does it still look like a 2? Turn it around and look at it from different sides. What does this exercise make you think?