Help and Deserving (concise version)
Giraffe is hungry! She goes shopping for ingredients to make a pizza, but the bag is just too heavy for her to carry home by herself. Can someone help her? And it’s a lot of work doing all the cooking, do you think anyone will help her cook the pizza?
Task Questions 1:
- If bear says ‘no’, is that OK?
- Why do you think bear said ‘no’?
- If gorilla says ‘yes’, is that OK?
- Why do you think gorilla said ‘yes’?
When the pizza is ready, the others want some too, but should giraffe give them some?
Task Questions 2:
- Should she give some pizza to bear?
- If bear didn’t help, should she give some to bear?
- If gorilla did help, should she give some to gorilla?
- If bear is hungry, should she give some to bear?
- If gorilla is not hungry, should she give some to gorilla?