Knuffle Bunny (book needed)
You are going to need the book 'Knuffle Bunny' by Mo Willems for this session.
Trixie and her knuffle bunny are going with Daddy to the Laundromat. Using the washing machine is fun and then it’s time to go home, but hang on... something’s wrong. Trixie wants to say something, but Daddy doesn’t understand.
- What is talking?
- Is Trixie talking?
- When Trixie says “Aggle Flaggle Klabble” is Trixie talking?
- When Trixie says “Knuffle Bunny” is Trixie talking?
- What does Trixie want?
- Does Daddy know what Trixie wants?
- Is shouting the same as talking? Or is it different?
- Is laughing the same as talking? Or is it different?
- Do babies talk?
- Do you know what babies want?