Laika the Astronaut (retold)
Laika has a job to do. The people are too scared to be the first ones to go into space, so they’re sending Laika to go first – and let’s hope she comes back home after. But something goes wrong, and Laika is left floating in the darkness... what will happen to her?
- Is it fair to send Laika into space?
- If she wants to go, is it fair?
- If she doesn’t want to go, is it fair?
- When she gets lost, is it Laika’s fault? Or the humans?
- Is it safe to send Laika into space?
- If she gets lost, was it safe?
- If she finds a new home, was it safe?