I think so
I ask my son (15) whether he has eaten lunch. “I think so”, he replies. I am sure he thinks a lot, but his response surprised me. So what is it – thinking? Let me think!
Have a look at the questions. First think whether you want to think about them by yourself or with company and think about what they think.
- Can you make somebody think?
- What does thinking do to you?
- Do you trust what you think?
- Can you get bored from what you’re thinking?
- Does it matter what you think?
- Does it matter what others think?
- Should you say what you think?
- Can you think for someone else?
- Why don’t you think what others think?
- When did you have an original thought lately?
- Are your thoughts nearby?
- When did you learn to think?
- Can you decide what you think?
- Do you keep your thoughts separate?
- Is there a thought you have never had yet?
[Pieter Mostert, 3 April 2020]
Posted by Kim Down on 3rd April 2020 at 12:00am